Monday, June 27, 2011

Peace offering

You guys, don't be mad at me. I keep forgetting The Rules at home! As a peace offering, I offer you two things I am completely obsessed with right now:

1. This absolutely amazing story from thebloggess.com about love and a gigantic metal chicken.

Seriously. Get the tissues because you will laugh until you sob.

2. Rosie Perez's dance to "Fight The Power," the opening credits of Do The Right Thing.

I cannot embed this for some reason, but you guys have to see it. I have been making everyone who comes within 5 feet of me and a computer watch it all weekend. 0:41 is the mark for the BEST ROGER RABBIT EVER SEEN.


okay, and a bonus for you because you are so patient... Emoticons We Need in These Troubled Times. The William Carlos Williams one is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment