So let's just say that there is some great clerical error in the sky and I do end up getting taken tomorrow in the Rapture. I mean, obviously that's not going to happen for many, many reasons but let's just pretend. There are so many things I will never get to do! Let's go down the list, shall we?
* Get married
* Have kids
* Own a house/car/dog/Pucci print scarf/Guns N Roses Greatest Hits
* Pay off my student loans (no really, I am looking forward to that!)
* Buy a big girl bed*
* Not sleep on dog sheets as a single woman in her 30s**
* Get vajazzled (oh, ps guys, you can now penazzled [thanks to Robert for the correct term])
* Have plastic surgery
* Do a cleanse
* Get involved in a celebrity scandal
* Wear a gown by Oscar de la Renta or Armani Privé
* Learn all the words to It's The End of the World As We Know It
* Buy PartyLite merchandise
* Figure out how to enjoy eating eggs
* Go grey...down there
* Learn how to pronounce Koyaanisqatsi
* Play Farmville/CafeWorld/etc.
* Follow The Rules.
But perhaps the truest and most disturbing thing is that I'd never have the chance to see the final Harry Potter film. I suppose that will save me from getting entirely too upset about things they change and scoffing under my breath, "Pssht. NOT CANON." Enjoy the Rapture, my dear 6 readers! See ya Monday!
*Seriously. Right now I sleep in a twin daybed that my sister was kind enough to lend me. I call it my giant baby crib. I am totally buying myself a big girl bed for my birthday, though.
** On the giant baby crib? Flannel sheets with very cute French bulldogs on skis, wearing sweaters. I love these sheets very much but... giant baby crib + flannel dog sheets = Miss Havisham at 31.