Thursday, January 13, 2011

Flirting

Jezebel.com has been running an excellent series called Social Minefield. They've tackled everything from how to deal with people you hate to dealing with shyness. It's been helpful and fun, from the articles to the comments. Today's Social Minefield is A Guide to Flirting. Basically, they advocate eye contact and touching but caution against being a creepo.

My best flirting technique has always been a method I call Completely Ignore The Person You Like. You can use it anywhere: the park, a bar, restaurant, house party...really, the possibilities are endless. But while putting this technique to work is easy, the returns are questionable. And by questionable, I mean zero. Perfect for the gal on the go!

The best flirting advice I have ever heard was given by one friend to another. I present it to you here, free of charge. In order to close, you must first open.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'm hilariously awesome at flirting. I don't even want to talk about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mordicai, I'm sure Jenny is really psyched about that.

    ReplyDelete