Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 Oscars: now with one fewer depressing dress!

Not that this surprises me a lot, but Katie Kate Holmes and Tom Cruise will not be attending the Oscars this year. Why, you ask? Because Anne Hathaway is one of the hosts and Katie is pissed about Anne making fun of her on SNL. Which, by the way, was HILARIOUS. Lighten up, TomKat! You guys are starting to sound like the most boring fake married people ever invented. If you're going to be hugely famous fake married people, you can at least laugh at yourselves once in a while. Of course the thing that caught my eye from the article...

They used to be friends and [Katie] took Anne to a Tina Turner concert in 2008 when Anne split up from her boyfriend Raffaello Follieri.


Back it up. Anne Hathaway got to wear one of the greatest Armani Prive dresses ever created AND got to see Tina Turner in concert all in one year?! Do you know what I got when my boyfriend and I broke up? A TWIN DAYBED AND FLANNEL SHEETS WITH DOGS ON THEM. Dogs skiing and wearing scarves, to be exact.* Granted, my ex is not an international scam artist who embarrassed me in front of the world, but I didn't even know that post-breakup friend dates could involve Tina Turner! Color me jealous!

I can find two bright sides to the news of Mr. and Mrs. Holmes-Cruise swerving the Oscars. One: Anne Hathaway can feel free to do her Joey Potter impression. Two: we won't have to relive this nightmare:




*The sheets are actually adorable, thank you, Gigi.

No comments:

Post a Comment