Wednesday, February 13, 2019

2019 Grammys Red Carpet Rundown: The Bad!

The Grammys are truly such a special sartorial treat. I think we need to do them every year now because it's just so much fun.

THE BAD

JLo and ARod!
What would you do if your boyfriend wore the general concept of modern cuisine decor in 1989 as a tux jacket? Maybe distance yourself from the situation? Well Jennifer wore a hat so large he has to stand a full two feet away from her at all times or risk taking a brim to the eyeball. He still managed to rest his hand on her butt, so congrats to him on arm length I guess. 

Kacey Musgraves!
Item listing in catalogue: tulle skirt with sash and optional modesty fan. 

Margo Price!
This is the final straw for star embellishments on the red carpet. They are officially banned.

Shawn Mendes!
My god, child, this is the tightest suit in recent memory. How do you sit without cutting off circulation to your legs??? Also this is not your color- you look like you just got the flu. 

Lady Gaga!
You know, it's about time someone paid tribute to foil highlights. 

Rashida Jones!
From the Maya Rudolph You Can't Make Me Wear Spanx line, comes the capsule collection Nor A Bra.

Saint Heart!
Why is this a glamour version of Tessie Tura in Gypsy? Surely, when it comes to attention seeking on the red carpet I prefer a butterfly gimmick to a MAGA gimmick, but it still embarrasses me. 

Kylie Jenner!
This is what misery looks like. Now available in pink!

Charlie Puth!
I want to make a joke but since he obviously just got back from The Great War, I will abstain.

St. Vincent!
Oh girl, oh no. Oh no no no.

Weezer!
Now you boys, you listen to me. KNOCK IT THE HELL OFF. I mean it. Stop this. Stop this now. We are all exhausted

No comments:

Post a Comment