Friday, February 24, 2017

Grammy Awards 2017 Red Carpet Rundown: The WTF!

With this we will wind down our Grammys coverage just in time for the high holy days: The Oscars (and the days after in which we will hopefully not be discussing Emma Stone's turtleneck or see through dress)!!!!! I am so pumped for the Oscars! But let's not get ahead of ourselves. There are still things to discuss from the Grammy Awards. I remind you as I always do, my dear readers, that WTF can sometimes be good. Case in point...

THE WTF

Chrissy Teigen!
I am not entirely sure that I like this Kiss of the Spiderwoman lace-up dream illusion gown but I am entirely sure that it doesn't matter if I like it because she is KILLING IT. On a scale of one to Tonga, this is a Full Tonga!



With that said, let's move on to the real head scratchers.

Taraji P. Henson!
How did this too-small Lisa Frank in outer space nightmare happen to you, Taraji? Tell us who did this to you and we'll make sure they never hurt you again.

Halsey!
I'm not sure how we ended up with a red carpet homage to the rosary, double-stick tape, and T-Boz but here we are. Now this is pretty strange but I'm not buggin cause I still feel the same. 

CeeLo Green!
This dude was a bad guy on Power Rangers, right? 

Elle King!
They said it couldn't be done but Elle King came as the human embodiment of the flower crown Snapchat filter.

Girl Crush!
Ugh. This is exhausting AND annoying. Worse than that, it looks shoddily made. How did you sit down, Girl Crush? Do you think that anyone still has a crush on you after this transparent grab at cuteness? You disgust me, Girl Crush.

Joy Villa!
This idiot. 

Lady Gaga!
This is clearly the spiritual descendant of the world's greatest ever music video costume and honestly, thank god for Gaga. I love that she's like, Oh you wanna talk about my tummy? Fine. Here it is. You shall see nothing else. Played like a true smartass, Stefani. 

No comments:

Post a Comment