On this final day of September I am celebrating my final day of vegetarian month. I appreciate the cookbooks friends gave me and the recipes that were sent along. I will cap off the month with my first shot at ratatouille tonight! I did a good job on the month, only cheating once very early on. But...
OH MY GOD I WANT A BURGER.
Things I have learned from this month:
* Morrissey will never be my friend.
* It is actually possible to conquer cravings, but they will drive you insane.
* I am a person who dreams about sushi.
* And lamb.
* I eat far too much pizza.
* I will put cheese on just about anything.
* Even as a vegetarian, I can go a full 2 days without eating any fruits or vegetables.
* I feel better when I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables.
* Citrus avocado salad is the greatest salad ever invented.
* ... tied with cobb salad.
God, I want a cobb salad. And a burger. And some rare tuna. And a buffalo cheesesteak. And shrimp shumai. And turkey curry.