Wednesday, July 13, 2011

UGH.

My space bar was broken most of the day, my dear 6 readers, and I just didn't have the patience to write a post withallofthewordslookinglikethis and then go back and fix it. I'M ONLY HUMAN WITH THE PATIENCE OF A GNAT!

Anyway, to make it up to you we're doing The Rules tomorrow and guess what? It's the last five OG Rules! Don't worry, there is a whole other book after that, which will probably get us through the summer. But still, as Boyz II Men once said, it's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.


Oh, and if you are still on the Neville Longbottom Is A Stud Now kick, you can thank Ms. Mix for this hilarious article- Neville Longbottom: WILF. (You can suss out what WILF means.) Let me just say I had to stuff my fist in my mouth to keep from belly laughing in my very quiet office. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment