Friday, July 8, 2011

Ladies and gentlemen... Matthew Lewis

Your Friday is winding down. Huzzah! Just to give you that last push into the weekend, I want to give you the true story of magic at Hogwarts: Neville Longbottom and the Transfiguration Lesson of the Day!

BEFORE

just looking like a random British kid...

AFTER

GUUUUUUH


Before you rush off to Google "Matthew Lewis + birth year," I'll tell you right now: 22. Swoon away!


You know, I shouldn't be surprised. Age has done wonders for me, too!

BEFORE


AFTER

8 comments:

  1. SHUT. UP.
    And his accents are impeccable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For realz, sister. Neville and Dudley Dursley both turned out smoking hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nuh-nuh-nuh-Neville? Is that you??

    I'm sorry, it's cold comfort that he's 22, I still feel like a creepy old lady watching a college kid mow her lawn with his shirt off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nuh-nuh-nuh-Neville? Is that you??

    I'm sorry, it's cold comfort that he's 22. I still feel like a creepy old lady watching a college kid mow her lawn with his shirt off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! Nevillie!! You're sooo cute!!!!


    You are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to thank you from the bottom of my lust-filled heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. for the record, check out Dudley grown up
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NiS8o2aGufs/ThyOIBzQp4I/AAAAAAAABxM/0qqLDkuDkiY/s1600/harrymelling.jpg

    ReplyDelete