Thursday, January 8, 2015

Holy Crap! It's Awards Season!

My dear readers, awards show season kicks off this weekend with the Golden Globes. I KNOW. It feels soon, it feels like perhaps we are under-prepared for such things. It's going to be okay.

Firstly, I am wiping the slate clean. I am clearing all red carpet wanderers of Probation. Welcome back, Sarah and Debra and Kaley and Julie and Julianne (though you were never officially on Probation but you were close)! Let's see how it goes for everyone!

Secondly, in revisiting the Spring 2015 NY Fashion week highlights, it seems like there was an over-arching push to accentuate the waist with belts or color blocking. There was also a highlight on femininity and pastels. Let's see if we see that on the red carpet.

Thirdly, OMG I AM SO EXCITED FOR AWARDS SEASON!


No comments:

Post a Comment