Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'monna be real with you...

What is more American than consumerism?

To celebrate the 4th of July (my second favorite holiday) and because I just got paid, I am going to indulge in the sale at Old Navy and buy all of their t-shirts.

Last week I wandered in there and picked up two of the "vintage style" v-necks because they were $7 each if you bought two or more. Y'all. I am going back tonight to buy every color they have. They are comfortable, adorable, easy, and I got a lot of compliments on my boobs when I was wearing it.

This is not the first time I have found something I liked and then just got it in a bunch of different colors. I tend to do that  - I do it with cheap ballet flats, camp-style shirts, sundresses, tights. Do you do this?


Happy 4th of July, Americans! Happy Wednesday, non-Americans! If you see me, please feel free to tell my my boobs look nice. I appreciate that sort of thing.

1 comment:

  1. Isabella Rossellini once said that when you find an article of clothing that you like, you should buy 3 or 4 of them. I think she was talking about something fabulous and simple, in particular, but it's a solid notion.

    ReplyDelete