Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Emmys 2016 Red Carpet Rundown: The WTF!

Though they be but few, they are mighty.

THE WTF

Kerry Washington!
I am simultaneously confused and delighted by this. She looks pretty fabulous when you consider the fact that she's wearing a confounding garment. Cape? Check. Pregnancy Peek-a-Boo? Check. Sleepy Muppet Eyes Neckline? Double check. 

Amy Poehler!
Oh dear lord, she's been overtaken by lichen. Send for a tree doctor.

Claire Danes!
I, too, have had my struggles with self-tanner, so I am feeling for Claire. Did she think she had to do it because the dress and the hair are so gold? Does she think it's working? Better question: do we know for sure that Claire Danes is not making a movie inspired by Tan Mom? 

Carol Kane!
The dream of the 90s is alive in Carol Kane's wardrobe.

Sarah Hyland!
This is not a dress it's a table runner and pants.

Anna Chlumsky!
HOW IS THIS REAL?! I AM SO SO SO THRILLED THAT THIS IS REAL BUT HOW IS THIS REAL!?!?!?! This might be the best/worst dress I have ever seen. This out-Pattons the Patton Scale.



1 comment:

  1. Claire looks decidedly like she Kardashian-contoured her entire person, but ... I actually love that crazy gold gown. Including the oddly modest cleavage hanky strung to her neck.

    ReplyDelete