Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Today in planets and stuff....

What the Transit of Venus means to YOU:

I have no idea. Just don't look directly at the sun because you'll hurt yourself. There is no reason to hurt yourself so you can see a dark dot on something very bright. If you would like, I can show you some of the freckles that are on the underside of my arm. My arm is very pale and bright and the freckles are dark. I'm pretty sure it's about the same as the Transit of Venus.

What I'm actually worried about is that the Transit of Venus is somehow connected to what has happened to Princess Beatrice's taste in millinery. It's downright TAME. And tame is lame, as far as Bea is concerned. Look at this from the Queen's Jubilee celebrations....


BOOOOOOOO! HATE IT! BORING AND SOMEWHAT PEDESTRIAN!



ONE GIANT FLOWER AND SOME TULLE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH! PS, smack your sister for me - I have that hat in bright pink. You know when I wear it? In the rain, Eugenie. It's my rain hat.


Is that - is she actually wearing a hat that is totally cute and not at all whackadoo? HOW DARE YOU, MADAME!?!?


See what I mean, dear readers? Up is down, left is right, Beatrice exercising decent levels of sartorial taste. I'm not sure I want to live in a world like this. Please, I need something, anything to make me feel that life is worth living!


Close but not quite there yet.... I need something a little stronger....






MUCH BETTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment