Tuesday, February 11, 2020

SAG Awards 2020 Red Carpet Rundown: The WTF!

Though there are but a handful in this pile, they are indeed mighty. 

THE WTF

Amanda Brugel!
This is one of those very very good WTF entries. This is basically a sequinced and beaded Möbius strip in dress form and I didn't know I needed it but now I'm glad I have it in my consciousness. 

Andrew Scott!
Pretty sure Andrew Scott is trolling me.

Winona Ryder!
A grieving widow, just in from pilates class, is cold in the restaurant and has to borrow your suit coat and now she seems to be growing feathers from her shoulders. Like you do.

Patricia Arquette!
Well this is an amazing Barry and LeVon costume with an unfortunate footectomy. And yes! That IS a cape you're seeing off the back of the jacket. Absolutely incredible showing here from Patty A. 

1 comment:

  1. My first reaction to Patricia Arquette was "WTF??" and then I remembered the name of this post and thought, "well done, all."

    ReplyDelete