Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Oscars 2020 Red Carpet Rundown: The Billy Porter Of It All

My dear readers, we will fully tuck in to the full Oscars buffet tomorrow but before that time let us enjoy a most delicious amuse bouche.... 

THE BILLY PORTER OF IT ALL


All hail the golden feathered bodice, the voluminous skirt inspired by Kensington Palace, and the gladiator buckle platform Jimmy Choos! 

But wait! There's more!

I never cover the VF afterparty but this is The Billy Porter Of It All and rules don't really apply to Billy Porter. Also, charmingly, you can get this amazing bag (by Philadelphia's own Iris Barbee Bonner) in black as seen here or in neon

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps I need that bag before I walk into our union negotiations...

    ReplyDelete
  2. !! I never saw this VF picture before! I would make this my online avatar for everything except it would be a lie, there is only one Billy Porter.

    ReplyDelete