Tuesday, February 11, 2020

SAG Awards 2020 Red Carpet Rundown: The Bad!

I don't think you're ready for this sartorial jelly. I know I certainly wasn't!

THE BAD

Camila Mendes!
Oh man I hate it when someone takes my dress by the sleeves and just rips it down the middle.

Charlize Theron!
Even one of the world's most beautiful women cannot pull off a formal sports bra look. 

Elisabeth Moss!
Oh girl, oh no. Oh no no no.

Margot Robbie!
I don't *hate* it but it is also not *good* nor *appropriate* for this event. This is very MTV Movie Awards. Very Independent Spirit Awards. She's wearing sandals ffs.

Gwendoline Christie!
Looks like someone's been perusing the Maya Rudolph Refuses To Wear Spanx collection...

Alex Borstein! 
The length is wrong, the cut is wrong, the neckline is wrong, the shoes are wrong, the bag is wrong, the color is wrong... I honestly don't know that I can find anything that went well here.

Leslie Bibb!
The only way I can describe this dress is that it was meant to be a mashup of a swimsuit and an evening gown. It is so, so bad.

2 comments:

  1. Alex Borstein's hair looks nice, I think... The rest of it is a disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, is it bad if I like Alex Borstein's outfit? Not the shoes, but I find the dress flattering? Sigh. This is why if I ever make it big, I need a stylist.

    ReplyDelete